Skip to main content

What happened to the Underground Wireless Power project?

Many have asked me what happened to the project that I was working on for much of 2011-13.. the Underground Wireless Power Transmission project. Sadly, the founders and I separated ways when they decided to follow a competing capital raising approach.

Unfortunately, after putting the level of work that I did into the project and then having this new development forced on me I decided to move on. For the record, I think it's a great idea but needs a killer execution team to have a chance at winning.

Despite the high profile and work that resulted from my involvement, I never expected to be given or claim equity in the project as I felt that the team had enough of a burden to get the idea going than to have additional non contributing hangers-on in the seed round. I would have been involved only if I and my partners were involved as significant investors and controlling shareholders... but that did not eventuate.

Hope things work out guys.

Ric

Comments

Real Time Web Analytics