Skip to main content

Next big thing and other News from Inventor Ric Richardson

Hi there friends and followers.

For those interested I just wanted to let you know I'm coming out of hibernation.  

I have three pretty large projects approaching the kickoff point and waiting for the final pieces to fall into place to see which one I work on for the next 6-18 months. The projects are in the energy, physics, transportation and internet tech space.

If you are interested in being involved in a project I work on, be it investing or working in it, please feel free to reply and I'll fill you in.

In the next few weeks before things get going I wanted to offer my help to any small to medium size businesses out there who need a part time adviser to help put together a patent portfolio or manage the very early stages of a tech business...

I am not willing to work probono as Id be working on my normal work days but Im happy to give a big discount to people who really need my help and who have interesting projects to work on... for example just recently I did about 4 days work over a month for $6k to help a friend in the states get their corporate structure right and clean up their patent portfolio.

So if you think someone like me could help please feel free to drop me a line and I'll see what I can do.

Do you have inventor friends that need a provisional patent done cheaply? Well I am winding up my probono work to start on the new projects but to help with the many people waiting to get some help from me I have put together a small team of people who are helping me. So if you think you or a friend would like some help exploring their invention or getting a provisional patent done feel free to send me you or your friends name and mobile number and Ill try and get back as soon as I can and line up the right help.

Thanks for reading this email and thanks for showing an interest in what I'm doing...

Regards,

Ric Richardson
Inventor

send email to ric

Comments

Real Time Web Analytics