Skip to main content

Inventor Ric Richardson speaking at TiE Melbourne on Monday

I've been privileged to be the opening speaker at this years TiE conference in Melbourne at the Hyatt next Monday the 3rd.

Even though technically I am not an entrepreneur now, the first 15 years of my time at Uniloc was pretty much all about being an entrepreneur.

This year they are talking about integrity of vision, coming from the right place to ensure success and other important whole person attributes.

They are also talking about work life balance... something I am still working on but at least I'm in Byron Bay... that ought to rub off some how....

Anyway, if you are able to come please say hi as I will be hanging around the conference for much of the day and dont get the chance to come to Melbourne as much as I'd like. See you there. Ric
Real Time Web Analytics